[che-dev] Che-Theia feature freeze

Hi all,
During the preparation to Che 7 GA release we decided to create branch '7.0.0' in che-theia repository [1], because we want to continue providing 'next' version of Che-Theia, but we switch default version to stable version on next RC release as well.
This branch will be used for releasing Che-Theia IDE for Che 7.
Please do NOT merge anything that not part of Che 7 endgame [2] in that branch.
In general fixes should be merged in master branch and cherry-picked to '7.0.0'.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che-theia
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/13637

--

YEVHEN VYDOLOB