[che-dev] Committer Election for Aurélien Pupier on Eclipse Che has started

A committer election for Aurélien Pupier on project Eclipse Che (ecd.che)
was started by Florent Benoit with this criteria:

Hello,

I would like to nominate Aurélien as being a committer to Eclipse Che
project

Aurélien is providing tons of feedback on Eclipse Che by reporting issues
[1] and has already contribute to Eclipse Che a lot of patches through pull
requests [2] so I think it will be nice that he becomes a committer.

[1] :
https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche+repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche-theia+repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche-plugin-registry+repo%3Ache-incubator%2Fchectl+author%3Aapupier+is%3Aissue+
[2] :
https://github.com/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche+repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche-theia+repo%3Aeclipse%2Fche-plugin-registry+repo%3Ache-incubator%2Fchectl+author%3Aapupier+is%3Apr+

Eclipse Che project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che/elections/election-aur%C3%A9lien-pupier-committer-eclipse-che

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che

Back to the top