[che-dev] Reminder: Che Community Meeting next Monday, 2019-04-29

Hi everyone,

Our regular Che community meeting is scheduled at 11am EDT/8am PDT next
Monday, April 29th.

Details on the community calls, including dial-in details, can be found
on the wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings

The draft agenda for the next meeting is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qHEPfTP4x0LhpliTcPRWisss4agD7XzgLlA27kXh9YU/edit#

We do not have any agenda items yet for next week. I am hopeful that I
will have a community member to lead a Community Spotlight section of
the meeting (I have 2 requests out but unconfirmed, but if you are
interested in talking to the Che community about how you are using Che,
please let me know!), and if the developer community are looking for
requests, I would love to see an in-depth run-through for a single
language server (Javascript or Python, maybe?) in Che 7 with a debugger
session, showing how the language server is running.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top