Re: [che-dev] Che 7 docs

On 03/11/2019 05:57 PM, Mario Loriedo wrote:

Robert it looks like a good plan. When you say "All teams can continue to
submit new content into it." do you mean contributing to the google doc or
the the adoc in the new branch?

As soon as the doc is in Git, then start contributing there.

However, if teams find it easier to create the initial content in the Google Doc, then we can continue using it -- but strict guidelines would need to be put in place to ensure everyone is clear on which parts are still WIP in the Gdoc; otherwise it would become a big mess (reviewed and reformatted content in Git could become obsolete if teams continued editing that same content in the Gdoc).

Robert

cc @Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxxxxx>