Re: [che-dev] Workspace Startup Synchronization

Barry does this issue describe what you are looking for https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/10273 ?

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:27 PM Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm I did not think, starting the workspace too quick would be an issue :)

@Sergii Kabashniuk probably can keep be honest but workspace ready is determined by health checks and I do not think
we have a way to customize them.
--
Gorkem

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:26 AM Dresdner, Barry <Barry.Dresdner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have a custom workspace stack with a server that runs within the workspace. My workspace starts and goes into a RUNNING status before my server is completely started. Is there any way to modify my stack to not show the workspace running until the server is fully started?

Thank you,

Barry