Re: [che-dev] Devfile cookbook

Thanks Max for sharing this and for providing this PR. That's a big step forward :-)

One general comment that I have is that we need to consider that other projects may use the devfile (i.e. odo) and this documentation should be neutral from this point of view. But this can be fixed in subsequent PRs and I will be happy to contribute as soon as you merge this one.

Thanks !