Re: [che-dev] Next Che community meeting: Monday, 4 March 2019

Correction: the link below is for the meeting on February 4th, the link for the 18th is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-NQp3zfLI

Thanks,
Dave.

On 27/02/2019 11:47, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi all,

Our next community meeting is next Monday, March 4th, at our usual time (11am EST, 8am PST, 5pm CET).

Please suggest topics for the meeting of interest to the Che community
in the agenda document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rcgy5u9kktHeTECJ2LSPEwf0oJJZh5eBGmRLoB4f9Rw/edit?usp=sharing

This week, we will have teh Community Spotlight session from Cloud To Go in China - we still ahve room for other topics if you have something to present or discuss!

For those who are unaware, I have been posting our community call video recordings to YouTube in recent weeks - for those who missed the last meeting, you can catch up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXXTdOB4Y8

See you all next week.

Thanks,
Dave.

Back to the top