[che-dev] Embedding local tool content into devfile to allow using k8s/OS tools with devfile without placing them into a github repo

Hi. Here is a demo of a feature I've contributed to Che recently.
It allows embeding kubernetes/openshift YAML content into devfile content.
This is useful since we could store devfile with local context as a single entity and we could also implement storing devfiles instead of workspace configs and eventually replace workspace configs completely since devfile is way more user friendly and customization way to define developer environment.

--

OLEKSANDR GARAGATYI

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat