Re: [che-dev] GitHub PullRequest Plugin integration issue

https://github.com/theia-ide/theia/issues/4103#issuecomment-456404498
Why not replacing the theia git extension with the vscode one ?

Sun TAN
Senior Java Software Engineer
Eclipse Che - Openshift.io @ Red Hat
Paris JUG team member

Mobile : +33 6 21 02 41 73
Email : sutan@xxxxxxxxxx
Email Paris JUG : sunix@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blog.sunix.org
twitter: @sunsengdavidtan

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 2:40 PM Vitalii Parfonov <vparfono@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I want to inform about some problem which met IDE 1 Team during analyze issue [1].
Look like we are blocked until not done [2] and at least partly [3].
So we decided to start analyze [2] and continue work in during current sprint.