Re: [che-dev] Installers in Che7

Installers are not part of Che 7, we should remove them with the introduction of this new version.

The list of installers in Che 6 is not that long - it should be possible to map those to Che 7 plugins and provide a migration of a Che 6 based workspace to a Che 7 based workspace. But I don't think that really necessary since the creation of a Che 7 workspace is easier than with Che 6 and have much less pre-requisites on user's stack.