Re: [che-dev] Installers in Che7

Technically this is Che 6 workspace, not Che 7. But I agree that we need to forbid Che 6 workspace flow in Che 7 after Che 7 GA and we need a plan.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:07 PM Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 2:01 PM Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we have some shared list of deprecated / removed n Che 7  (vs Che 6) things?
Tasks regarding Docker and GWT IDE collected  here https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/12243