Re: [che-dev] Cannot create project (my first Che installation attempt)

You may open browser dev console and look for failed requests there.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018, 03:37 <ernstchilders@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What do you mean by ephemeral port range?
All traffic on all ports (0-65536) are accessible on the server from the client machine.

Ernst

23. Dez. 2018, 00:17 von yivantso@xxxxxxxxxx:
It looks like the ephemeral port range is filtered. Make sure you open ports from this range.