Re: [che-dev] Devfile meeting report.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:46 AM Mario Loriedo <mloriedo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 5:26 PM Brad Micklea <bmicklea@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 8:15 AM Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, today we have a meeting Che Platform team & Mario & Stevan

We were discussing our vision for Devfile implementation, below you can find some notes.

- We would like to support use case when you can create a link that you can paste in a browser or integrate it on am HTML page. This link will contain the URL to the git repository. Presumably, it should be public GitHub repo at the beginning. Like http://localhost:8080/f?url=""> [1]

What Sergii is talking about is the format to specify the Devfile API and we would like to use the json-schema standard to do that: https://json-schema.org/
Kubernetes uses json as the format to define it's API as well

Thanks for the clarification

Back to the top