Re: [che-dev] Che+Theia repositories

+1
to simplify maintain and planning. It will save time for a development.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 5:07 PM Oleksandr Garagatyi <ogaragat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With all the things in the same repo, a project might end up with bad backward compatibility and modularization.
Single repo approach is not a reason for that, but it can be connected. We have been facing that in main Che repo with Che master + GWT IDE + UD integrations.
But it is possible to design architecture and processes in a way to avoid these mistakes even with a single repo approach.
I'm OK with either decision, just wanted to mention this thing to remind that we should keep an eye on the codebase to avoid such problems in the future.