Re: [che-dev] Changes in CORS configuration for Eclipse Che.

Hello Sergii,

> There is no functionality in upstream that uses CORS on workspace master and CORS on workspace agent are used only for IDE.

Hello, I don't know how you checked functionalities, but AFAIK the export to private cloud feature of dashboard is using CORS (as it needs to connect to another remote workspace master endpoint)
image.png

Also maybe there is other stuff using CORS from dashboard

Florent