Re: [che-dev] RFC: Eclipse Cloud Development Tools working group proposal

Hi Dave,

I think it's a great idea to get people who develop around the language protocol family around a table. However, by marrying this to "cloud development", you exclude probably the most important member of the group: Microsoft. VSCode (where a lot of this stuff originates) is not a cloud IDE in any sense.

/Thomas