Re: [che-dev] Stack hostname

Hello Andrew!

This hostname is assigned by Docker i think. You cannot specify it. Why do you need it?

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Andrew McLachlan <andrew.mclachlan@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there!

We have a small question about the Che stack hostname? Currently when you spin up a stack the hostname is assigned (e.g. 04eb6d00d037).

Is there a way to specify in your stack configuration that it should have a domain too. For example, 04eb6d00d037.my.domain.com

Thanks in advance!

Andrew