Re: [che-dev] Adding Arquillian Smart Testing to Che base distribution?

For me, one of the critical question with this topic is a support of code.
Who will support it, how? What if maintainer becomes unavailable for a long period?
What are the criteria for removing the code from the repository, for the case if the community (maintainer) lost them interest?