Re: [che-dev] Che Community Call next Monday

It's a blue jeans posted here: https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 18:16 Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where do I find the exact time and call in details ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

On 22 Nov 2017, at 23:07, Brad Micklea wrote:

We will be doing our next Che community call next Monday (Nov 27th). Anyone can add an item to the agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X-FgyawYUyiNfFlr9i-9XYh55vOVXp9GVwTujGGaOE4/edit

We are expecting a couple of more topics to come in before the week is out so please check back on Friday or over the weekend to see a fuller list of topics.

Thanks!
Brad