Re: [che-dev] "Simple Java Project" support

Good question Thomas, but I imagine most people on Che-dev won’t use the simple java projects.

Historically we added it because of user demand - especially from people who were running learning java courses. In those classes the feature was a must-have.

Just an FYI.