[che-dev] Listing upcoming conferences, events and meetups

Hello,

We just added a new page on Eclipse Che wiki to list the upcoming conferences, events and meetups where our community will talk about Eclipse Che.

https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Conferences,-Events-and-Meetups

If you are going to speak about Eclipse Che in one of your talk, please add your talk to the list.

If you are interested to speak about Eclipse Che in your favorite conferences or meetups - feel free to contact us to get some help, we already have material that could be reused.

Thanks, Stévan.

Back to the top