[che-dev] Updated Development Process

Over the past month in our weekly community meetings we have worked on a revision to our development process to:
1. Formalize the role of "maintainer", "project leader", and "triager", and:
2. To itemize the duties of maintainers and commiters for a pull request review.

We were finding that long-lived PRs did not have clear policies for contributors on how they could get those PRs to a merge-state faster. This confusion on the role of reviewers and maintainers led to a revisiting of our process and policy.

You can see the revised policy - defined by maintainers and committers - here:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Development-Process

Tyler Jewell // Dev Products // 978-884-5355

Back to the top