[che-dev] Milestone Tracking

All:

We are now mature enough in our reporting processes where we can perform milestone tracking through dynamic queries without asking the weekly meeting secretary to capture the work plan manually.

We now have dynamic links in GitHub to past milestones, current milestone, and next milestone.  We tag all issues that are being worked on with a `sprint/current-sprint` label and these act as a commitment for the upcoming release.  We tag any issue that we are investigating for planning of the next sprint with `sprint/next-sprint` label. This tagging is merely for investigation purposes and is not a commitment that it will be taken by an engineer.

I've updated the project's wiki page to reflect this discussion and provide these links:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Milestone-Plans

Tyler Jewell // Dev Products // 978-884-5355

Back to the top