Re: [che-dev] New to Eclipse Che Dev.

Andrew,

Using Neon Eclipse IDE for Java Developers it's working on my side. I think the Java EE plugins are performing more checks.
about dashboard warnings/errors you should skip all these errors from "bower_components" or "node_modules" as it's from external dependencies (so it's not part of Che source code, it's just that npm tool is installing dependencies inside the repository module (bower_components for bower dependencies, node_modules for npm tool).

Florent