Re: [che-dev] Project creation in Che 4+

Yes, we will try do it in nearest Milestone

Vitaly Parfonov -- codenvy

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Sharafy, Tareq <tareq.sharafy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

That's good news.

Will this fix be included in 5.0 ?

thank you

Tareq Sharafy

From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Vitalii Parfonov
Sent: Wednesday 19 October 2016 19:37
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Project creation in Che 4+

Hello, Tareq.
Just today I've started work on this issue. Will be done soon

On Oct 19, 2016 18:54, "Sharafy, Tareq" <tareq.sharafy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

In Che 3.x it was possible to pass 'options' when creating a new project. The options were used to parameterize the project creation.

The current project service in Che does not accept options as a part of the input.

Why was this change made? Is there an alternative way to parameterize the behavior of CreateProjectHandler in Che ?

thank you

Tareq Sharafy

Cloud Development Experience | SAP Labs Israel | 15 Hatidhar st, Raanana 43665, Israel

T +972-(0)7-4732-1647 | F +972-(0)9-777-5618