[che-dev] Eclipse Che 5.0 Milestone Plan

We are going to make 4.7.1 that was released last week the last major release in the 4.x milestone train. We are now focused on the 5.0 release, which brings forward a significant set of changes to the underlying workspace model to support a consolidated database experience, multi-machine workspaces (ie, powered by compose syntax), dynamically deployed agents, and file system watchers.

We've published the anticipated milestone plan for review.  Workspaces saved with the 4.x format are not currently compatible with 5.x workspaces. We will provide migration utilities at the GA time frame, which is expected to be some time later this year.

Milestone Plan:

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top