[che-dev] Execute bash commands as part of a project template

Hi,

I want to execute a bash command when a project is created from a project template.

My use case is that PHP applications based on the Zend Framework (this is a PHP web framework) has to be deployed in a specific way on the Apache server. The project has a folder named "public". This folder must be the document root.

So after the project is created, I want to change the Apache document root to point to /projects/my-zend-framework-project.

Other popular PHP frameworks have similar requirements.

I see in the Template model that I can define a user command, but it does not fit my use case completely. I want the command to be executed automatically after project creation without any user interaction. This way I am saving users an important step of the dev environment setup.

How can I achieve this?

--
Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.