Re: [che-dev] Status of Language Server Protocol implementation?

OK. I will move to the Github issue.

Thanks for all you help, Tyler!

Kaloyan

On 08/10/2016 05:58 PM, Tyler Jewell wrote:
Yes - that is the existing one that is on the market - you have it right.

As for getting started, I am unsure - as all of the work in a series of branches.  So, it would be helpful if you documented your intentions in the github issue / epic and then discuss with the engineers on that epic any specific details that you need to know about while it is in development, so you can follow along on the branch.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55