Re: [che-dev] language server protocol

Hi Max,

First, thanks for the pointer. I briefly checked out gorkem's github site. I can find the LPS server implementation (in server/org.jboss.tools.* plugins), but when I look in the client area I only find .ts files (no java client impl of LPS?). Did I misunderstand...or perhaps I'm not looking in right place?

Thanks,

Scott