Re: [che-dev] Package missing in CHE-4.5-rc1

Hello Randika. We're performing refactoring to divide project explorer into standalone plugin and this event is not available now. Use org.eclipse.che.ide.api.workspace.WorkspaceReadyEvent instead. This event fires when projects have been loaded after workspace startup (analogue of ProjectExplorerLoadedEvent).

Hi all,
 I've been using ProjectExplorerLoadedEvent class in org.eclipse.che.ide.project.event package[1] to identify the project is loaded or not. In Che-4.5-rc1, it's missing. Can some one suggest a way to achieve my requirement. This is how[2] I have used that class in my code.

[2]https://github.com/rnavagamuwa/che-plugin-flux-live-edit/blob/master/src/main/java/org/eclipse/che/ide/flux/liveedit/CheFluxLiveEditExtension.java#L332

--
Best Regards
Randika Navagamuwa,