Re: [che-dev] Java Test Runner Plugin - Requirements

Hi Mirage!

I'm adding in Lynn Langit, who has been building Teaching Kids Programming. Their team has had a long running number of ideas / suggestions / improvements relating to test runners and JUNit.  I invite her to add some comments to your proposal.

Lynn: Mirage is part of the Google Summer of Code.  It's a short program that provides real projects for college and university students. Mirage chose to work on Eclipse Che. So the project ha to be substantial, important, committed into the code base, but also achievable within the summer time frame.  We are lucky to have Mirage working with the group.

Tyler

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55