[che-dev] [Che][Orion]What is the best way to get the Orion editor object?

Hi all,
 I am involved in a GSoC project[1] which is related to Embedded Orion Editor of Eclipse Che. I need to add some annotations to the Orion editor which is embedded inside CHE. I have already added them to the standalone Orion editor[2] and now I need to add them to the embedded editor. But I can't find a method to get the editor object. What will be the best way to get the Editor object and update that?

Thanks and regards,
Randika
--
Best Regards