[che-dev] [Eclipse Che]_app won't compile in super dev mode.

Hi all,
  I am an undergraduate who is currently working on a GSoC project related to Eclipse che. I have configured GWT Super Dev mode for my IDE and and launched CHE. When I click on the "Dev Mode On"  following message pops up. Inline image 1
When i click on the compile it will give an error. Since I'm new to this can someone point me in the right direction. This is the error I'm getting on the Dev console

[ERROR] Error injecting java.util.Map<java.lang.String, com.google.inject.Provider<org.eclipse.che.ide.api.component.Component>>: Unable to create or inherit binding: No @Inject or default constructor found for java.util.Map<java.lang.String, com.google.inject.Provider<org.eclipse.che.ide.api.component.Component>>
  Path to required node:

org.eclipse.che.ide.client.BootstrapController [org.eclipse.che.ide.client.inject.IDEInjector#getBootstrapController()]
 -> java.util.Map<java.lang.String, com.google.inject.Provider<org.eclipse.che.ide.api.component.Component>> [Member injection via org.eclipse.che.ide.client.BootstrapController#startComponents(java.util.Map<java.lang.String, com.google.inject.Provider<org.eclipse.che.ide.api.component.Component>>)]

Best Regards
Randika Navagamuwa,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.