Re: [che-dev] Running Eclipse Che on Raspberry Pi: step-by-step tutorial

Yes, odds are that you may need to compile Go terminal for Arm. I have successfully done it for Artik by exporting env GOOS=linux GOARCH=arm GOARM=7 go build before build https://github.com/eclipse/che-lib/tree/master/websocket-terminal