[che-dev] Eclipse Che like you've never seen before

Hi everyone,

We’re a small startup (http://findtheflow.io) working on a development tool. Our goal is to help developers save time by helping them better understand the structure and behavior of their applications.

To illustrate how our tool could help the growing number of developers working on Eclipse Che, we wrote this short post. If you have any thoughts on what we wrote, please share.

You too can use our tool to better understand how things work in Eclipse Che. It’s free! We’d love to make it better for you and for that we need your feedback!

In the long-term we want to integrate with Eclipse Che. We’ve been following it with great interest as it will help tools like ours to fully realize their full potential by giving them elastic and unlimited resources. So thank you all for your work.

Yoann Buch

http://findtheflow.io

@YoannBuch

Inline image 1