Re: [che-dev] (default) Staring VM... blocked

Hello

You may need to enable virtualization to be able to run VMs in VirtualBox.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Corentin Jechoux <corentin.jechoux.pro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am a newcomers for VM, and dockers, and chef.
I have windows 7

I have installed eclipse-che-latest installer.

When starting che:    bin\che run

it is blocked to "(default) Staring VM..."

And in VirtualBox, when I open the VM console, it is written :

"FATAL: Could not read from the boot medium! System halted"

Did I missed something ?

Thank you

Corentin