Re: [che-dev] Trying Eclipse Che latest release on ubuntu

Hello Alexander,

I tried with your command. It does not work either.

Attached the script I used herewith.

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94717681791

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Alexander Garagatyi <agaragatyi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry but I wrote you wrong command for disabling POSIX compliant mode. It should be "set +o posix" instead of "set -o posix".