From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yevhenii Voevodin
Sent: Wednesday 09 December 2015 14:53
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Outbound HTTP requests in Che server-side

Hi Tareq.

Yes HttpJsonHelper is not convinient to use and test, and because of this we added new builder-like interface-based analogue HttpJsonRequest. The only problem here is that it is in 4.0 branch, but there is no problem to port it into the master.

We have some thoughts about JAX-RS Client API, and also wanted to integrate it, but for now we are okay with HttpJsonRequest, and we postponed JAX-RS Client API integration for the next time.

Back to the top