[che-dev] Running Che in Docker & Configuring Che

All:

There are two new documentation pages on the Che docs.

First, we have a certified image that can be used to run Che.  We also have instructions for how you can mount your projects onto your local file system for Che to use internally.

Second, we have started a page that discussed how Che uses properties when it boots and how your extensions can also reference system, environment, and custom properties.  Please note that some of the file names referenced are in flux (you'll see some old Codenvy names ... we are cleaning this up).

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top