Re: [che-dev] Analytics capability question

Yes.

When doing oauth with github you have two choices - ask for everything, or ask item by item only when it is required.

Within Codenvy there are a lot of different authorizations that are required, and if we did them 1 by 1 when a user accessed the feature, it would be a disruptive experience.
To make this work properly, we will need to get smart about authorizations required from different services and batch them in phases.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55