[che-dev] Copy/Move with rename question

Hello,

I am from the DevX team in SAP Israel and have a question regarding Che’s ability to copy/move/rename its FS artifacts.
As to my best understanding, according to your API, the original file/folder name is kept when copying/moving a file/folder to a new location.

My question:
Are you planning to add an additional API to allow copy/move with rename?
If yes, in what version can we expect it to be implemented?

Respectfully yours,
Ori Libhaber

Ori Libhaber

HANA Cloud Platform DI-Extentions Team | SAP Labs Israel | 15 Hatidhar st. | Raanana 43665, Israel

T +972-(0)9-777-9830

SAP_logo_small

Back to the top