Re: [che-dev] Testing REST API

Hi, you can use https://github.com/skabashnyuk/everrest-assured

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Bruner, Asaf <asaf.bruner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

We want to write tests for the REST API that Che provides and we are trying to decide which is the best:

·        REST-assured (https://code.google.com/p/rest-assured/ ) for making the calls and testing the results.

·        Using everrest for the REST calls and writing the testing framework ourselves.

Are there other possibilities you recommend? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Asaf Bruner.

DI Cloud Exp DevX | SaaS Extensions &  Ecosystem Team | SAP Labs Israel | 15 Hatidhar st. | Raanana 43665, Israel

T +972-(0)9-777-9542

SAP_logo_small