Re: [che-dev] Eclipse Che initial contribution plan

Hi,

As I understand we can continue development using new structure on our github account until initial contribution is accepted by Eclipse.
Is that correct, Dmitry?

Yes, that is correct.

With regards,
Dmitry

Write access to these repositories removed.

maven-parent-pom
maven-depmgt-pom
commons
platform-api