[che-dev] Eclipse Che meeting summary

Hi,

There was a meeting 26.03.15 dedicate to Eclipse Che. My notes from Eclipse Che meeting:
  • Codenvy 3.8.0 is release
    • The release process is finished
    • QA is okay
    • All tags are done
  • Single vs. multiple Git repositories decision
    • Several repos:
      • Two repositories for POMs
      • Core
      • Plugin
      • SDK
    • Transparent enough for devs
    • Comfortable for releases
    • May be reviewed and adjusted in future (after IC) if needed
  • Bugzilla and Jira synchronization
    • No update
  • Codenvy Nexus
    • We can have our own nexus for now
    • We must aim to move to Eclipse Foundation or Maven Central infrastructure in future
  • Initial Contribution
    • Seems like we have just a few things left to start the process
      • Maven artifacts renaming
      • Preparing an initial contribution zip archive
  • Meeting platform issue is not resolved yet
    • We can use GoToMeeting web client on Linux
    • Currently testing the technology on local machines
  • Roadmap
    • Currently for 3.9.0 version are the following plans:
      • SVN plugin
      • Multi-runner panel improvements V2
      • Consider one war assembly for local (SDK) IDE
      • And a few new features:
        • File autosave
        • Importing folders from local ZIP
Please also feel free to add your reports on what you have done during last week for Eclipse Che project.

With regards,
Dmitry

Back to the top