Re: [che-dev] Eclipse Che meeting summary

Discussed migration of Che docs to a new domain. Reorganization of docs, adding new chapters focusing on ways Che can be extended - purely client side, server side extensions, writing own machine implementations etc.

Reviewing tutorials and samples in the light of package renaming.