Re: [che-dev] SNAPSHOT versions

Hi Sergii,

The use case is running a continuous build to validate the candidates of Eclipse Che for a set of versions.

For example, consider a scenario where we have several extension projects where each uses a different released version of Che (let’s say 3.7.1 and 4.1).

We want to know, before 3.7.2 comes out, if our extension project is compatible.

Same goes to 4.1.1 or 4.2 – according to which version is released.

So in order to do that we want to validate our projects against the candidates to the next versions about to be introduced.

SNAPSHOT is just an example, how do you suggest we achieve this goal?

Thanks,

Omer.

Back to the top