Re: [che-dev] package rename

We need rename package in our projects com.codenvy.* -> org.eclipse.che.* .

+ rename group id  com.codenvy.* -> org.eclipse.che.* . ?

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Tyler Jewell <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks - adding to che-dev.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:39 AM, Vitalii Parfonov <vparfonov@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Vitaly Parfonov -- codenvy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vitalii Parfonov <vparfonov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Subject: package rename
To: Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenkov@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dmitry Kuleshov <dkuleshov@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashnyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Alexander Garagatyi <agaragatyi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Evgen Vidolob <evidolob@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Roman Iuvshin <riuvshin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We need rename package in our projects com.codenvy.* -> org.eclipse.che.* .
Looks like we must do it in master branch, we need stop work at least one day. It can be some weekend the one or two developer need make this changes.

Also we will had problems with merging existing branch like machine-api and meterbase.

Vitaly Parfonov -- codenvy