[che-dev] Bug 460758

Hello folks

Some of you probably likes sugar, especially if it syntax sugar.
To make your life a bit sweeter we update google core libs and guava to latest version 18.0 version.

During update we faced with one intersting issue.
In our old version 12.0 ByteStream.copy(InputSupplier<? extends InputStream> from,
      OutputSupplier<? extends OutputStream> to)  it closed in and out streams, but 18.0 it didn't . Make shure you correctly close your streams. In java 7 the best way to do it is to use try-with-resources. But if you have  a tricky usecase you can use something from here

Back to the top