[che-dev] Just thinking ahead...

Based upon requirements from 3 different vendor-contributors, we are starting to think about adding abstractions in the API related to the following:

1. Meta projects, which have sub-projects.  We have this abstraction with 3.7, but we need to now add sequencing, orchestration, and plug-points around certain meta-actions and now they flow through to sub-project actions.

2. Targets.  How the assets of a project need to move to and from a target based upon certain events that a developer takes.

3. Stages.  So that a developer can use the system during development vs. testing, and get either code or target changes automatically applied.

4. Plugpoints.  So that project type extnesion authors can register their own set of logic within the system that is invoked automatically when certain events are triggered.

This is a proposed ER diagram.  This sort of abstraction would be in consideration for the 4.x release train.  We'd like to open up the dialogue on the nature of this.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top