[che-dev] Eclipse Che meeting summary

Hi,

There was a meeting 12.02.15 dedicate to Eclipse Che. My notes from Eclipse Che meeting:
  • A few tasks for Eclipse Che wiki:
    • Fix broken Links
    • Consider moving of Codenvy documentation
    • Eclipse Che main page tweaks
  • Consider another platform to hold Eclipse Che meetings
  • Find more information on external documentation requirements (not javadocs)
  • Vitalii's team is to start code adaptation according to Eclipse requirements next sprint. This includes:
    • Packages naming
    • Java docs
    • Licenses
    • etc.
  • Victor and I will work together on 3rd library dependencies list and all related stuff

    (After last too points are done we can pass the sources to start the IC)

Seems like everything is here but please add a remark if there is something I forgot to mention

With regards,
Dmitry

Back to the top